Friendship...


Happy Friendships Day to all!!!

This is my first Friendship's Day away from college. Not that we had bothered to celebrate it or party around. Mostly, we were too busy to realise that it was the 1st Sunday of August and that it had some meaning. But as college comes to an end, I can see a difference in the attitude. Till now, I got some 20 SMS from my "ex-classmates"!!! Changes separation can bring in u. :-)

A special Friendship's Day wishes to my closest of close- Chilleroidz and GODS!!!

FOOTNOTE: I had gone back to my hostel on 29th. Meet everyone once more; some for the last time. Had our last bash in the hostel. It was Vava's b'day the next day. Killed him!!!

30th was BEAUTIFUL!!! And finally, as usual, I caught cold. :-)

TOENOTE: Two mock CATs over, and I'm frustrated with the TIME people. Once more, and I'll go on a killing spree.

NAILNOTE: Vyshu wanted me on FB. At last, I granted him his wish. Now he says it was the biggest mistake he did!!! I'm busy play Donnut Don on Mafia Wars.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000017556153&ref=profile

Responsible Commenting...

Everyone, please support Responsible Commenting. Please ensure that the things u say/write are true before u make a post or express ur comments.

Regards,

Manish Muralidharan
16/08/2009

a solitary exodus....

this is my space; its all about my life, the people i've met, the people i dream of meeting, people i love, people i like, people i hate, people i miss, people who have influenced me, helped me. it is about those hundreds of my emotions, all small and imperfect, but nevertheless completing me.