Make Over

Bored is a word synonymous with me. Rings bell na??? I guesss the blog needs a make over. Can expect it in a few days (or weeks???). Well, I cant be sure of that, cos I could get bored in between the face lift ;-)


I'm thinking of doing without many of the presnet features like the music player.I know that it has got some good collcetion but people have been having problem loading the blog. I've already removed all the picture posts. the album would be now available ina new slideshow widget provided by Picasa. It is awesome. I've come to love it. I've plans of designing my own template this time!!! I want it to be something that would stand for me. :-) Plus, I might change the name too!!!

When I said that I'm going to redesign the blog, my friend asked me if I'm again going for a black template. :-) Well, what can I say; I love the colour.

Seems I'll have my final semester exams from June 10th. To add to that, I've my project presenation on 5th. I'm screwed up big time. Lols.

Catch u guys later.

TC

0 BackFires:

Responsible Commenting...

Everyone, please support Responsible Commenting. Please ensure that the things u say/write are true before u make a post or express ur comments.

Regards,

Manish Muralidharan
16/08/2009

a solitary exodus....

this is my space; its all about my life, the people i've met, the people i dream of meeting, people i love, people i like, people i hate, people i miss, people who have influenced me, helped me. it is about those hundreds of my emotions, all small and imperfect, but nevertheless completing me.