10 Things I Hate About U!!!!

Uh? What are u thinking? If this is a review for the movie by the same name? No way. Firstly, the movie sucks. And secondly, the movie has got nothing to do with the title.

I was just thinking of the things I hate in people. Ahem. I know u will be making that endless things about me that u don't like, right? :-) Hmmmm. I know. Nevertheless, I've all the freedom to express, my views!!! So, kindly bare (Oops! bear) with me.

 

1. The thing that I hate most about people is when they intrude into my privacy. I just can’t tolerate that. I want my freedom and privacy. Is that so hard to understand? Do I keep smiling like an idiot at u while u are on the phone? Do I keep commenting about the things u do?

 

2. All the unnecessary talks about ethics and moral. Not that I don't believe in that, but personally, I've a lil less of that. :-) Plus, it’s not something to brag about it. It is so boring, especially if u lack it!

 

3. Sympathy! Do I look like I want ur shoulders to cry upon? Or that it would be so much easier for me, if u made all that faces and told me that u r rally sorry for me? Hell NO!!!

 

4. Advice! It is something that is so abundant and comes free too. So y not keep giving it. Remember, I don't want it unless I ask u for it. It would be nice if u kept ur piece of mind to urself. At least it would complete ur brains!!!

 

5. Don't say something and do something else. I don't want to change u or anything. Please don't do this as far as I'm involved in some way. I hate Hypocrisy.

 

6. U might have more experience than me. But that doesn't mean that u have to play smartass around me. Don't ever try being bossy with me. I warn u, I'll kill u!!!

 

7. Back Stabbing! I've been back stabbed many times in my life. I get close to very few people. It really hurts. I just can’t tell u before how I would react to it.

 

8. No Nagging! If I've told u that I don't want something, or that I won't do something, y cant u leave it at that. Do u always have to keeping nagging me and make me lose my cool??? Don't u have anything called common sense? I say no when I really can’t. Understand that. I may have my own reasons. It is not necessary that I've to tell it to u.

 

9. Cheaters!!! Let me sum up my feelings for them in this: &^$$#@!@%$%&^*$##!$%%^&%

 

10. And by far, the most important! Don't keep any tabs or records of things u have done or I haven't done in our relation. Even if u keep them, NEVER EVER mention it to me. Or the relation is over.

0 BackFires:

Responsible Commenting...

Everyone, please support Responsible Commenting. Please ensure that the things u say/write are true before u make a post or express ur comments.

Regards,

Manish Muralidharan
16/08/2009

a solitary exodus....

this is my space; its all about my life, the people i've met, the people i dream of meeting, people i love, people i like, people i hate, people i miss, people who have influenced me, helped me. it is about those hundreds of my emotions, all small and imperfect, but nevertheless completing me.