TCS, Infy n Me...


After the first phase of placements is over in our college, I'm placed in TCS and Infosys. I should be jumping with happiness na? Well, I'm not. The reason? One reason is that I wont be joining any company at this time because I've set my eyes upon a MBA from a good college and I'm prepared to repeat for a year if need be. But was it the main reason? No!!! Right now I'm wondering if I should feel guilty.



Well, the day before the TCS aptitude test, I was sleeping till noon and after played cards and basketball till late night. I hadn't even made a resume till then because I didn't give a damn about placements about placements and clearing them. So, while my friends were burning mid-night lamps, I was languishing. As it turned out to be, I cleared the TCS Aptitude while many of my friends who studied for days didn't make it. While they were congratulating me, did I see sadness and frustration (I cant think of a better word coz jealousy and hatred wouldn't be the exact feelings and it can cause more hurt feelings.) in their eyes? They were hurt for sure. The same happened for Infy too. I'm happy that it didn't happen for IBS. I didn't clear the IBS aptitude. But now, when the final results after the interview is out and when i see the same feelings in their eyes (more intense now???), should I feel guilty??? I had always believed that 'in life u get what u deserve not what u desire.' Do i really deserve these job offers???
Well, congrats to me!!!

0 BackFires:

Responsible Commenting...

Everyone, please support Responsible Commenting. Please ensure that the things u say/write are true before u make a post or express ur comments.

Regards,

Manish Muralidharan
16/08/2009

a solitary exodus....

this is my space; its all about my life, the people i've met, the people i dream of meeting, people i love, people i like, people i hate, people i miss, people who have influenced me, helped me. it is about those hundreds of my emotions, all small and imperfect, but nevertheless completing me.